Monday, March 12, 2007

no no...

I'm not going to delete this blog. However, I'm not sure I can think of much things that are controversial that I really even want to talk about. I'll try to come up with something. Thing is, when it comes to politics or things like that...I'm not a conservative...but I'm not sure I'm quite a liberal...maybe just in between somewhere... or apathetic...

Who knows.

I went to the beach yesterday. It was spectacular! The weather is soo amazing! I love it. I wore shorts today...and yesterday at the beach...I actually got to wear my swim suit.

Nice.

The day before that, I went to Joshua Tree yet again. I like it there a lot. What a cool place. I tore my fingertips to pieces.

Last week, I asked a kid what orbited around the earth, and he said the sun. It was kind of funny. Poor kid.

Today, I had a kid almost put his hand in a bowl of liquid nitrogen. Smart one. He was thinking hard.

Guess what? I think Rose gone and done got herself a boy. Confused? So am I...not sure how that one happened. It's a good thing though. We'll see how it goes. He's nice. It's really weird to actually be interested in someone. That hasn't happened in a loooong time. I'm for real guys. I'm mean...I'm not even being wishy washy. Yikes!

Daylight savings time...

The other day...the kids in my dorm woke me up at 5:50. I was so mad. I went and yelled at them...telled them to get back in their rooms because they still had an hour of quite time. A chaperone then let me know that it was 6:50. Oops. I felt bad. I was pretty mean to them.

Life's good.

I'm going to make this blog better again. I promise. Pinky promise.

Maybe I need to find a funny picture...or a funny video. I'll get on that!

You guys rock my world.

the speed of light is 186,000 miles per second. It's not just a good idea....it's the law. :)

word of the day:
zazzle

it's just fun to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey you're still alive! Good to know.....

Yesterday (when you posted this) was my birthday......... i am officially old.......

later my friend!