Thursday, December 13, 2007

so...

My sister is pregnant. My LITTLE sister is pregnant. Not only has she been married for two years, but now she's pregnant. Good for her. She's 23. I could not even imagine being pregnant at 23. I can't even imagine being pregnant at 25. Actually, I can't even really imagine being pregnant. Maybe my parents will get off my back about getting married and producing them grandbabies. I'm glad my sister is fulfilling their wishes and I can remain as I am without harassment (hopefully).

So, Christmas is nearly here. I haven't done much shopping. I need to. I'm excited to see my family. I haven't lived around them for about a year now. It's weird not seeing my dad that often. We used to at least have lunch or something every week. Usually, we saw each other more than once a week. I miss him. I miss my sister, too, but she hasn't lived around me for a loooong time. Crazy girl. Living in Montana. I see my mom on a normal basis. We never were ones for hanging out often. I plan on spending Christmas morning/afternoon at her house...and Christmas Eve at my dad's house. I miss my Grandma too. I used to see her a lot. I wish I could see her more. I think Andy's going to be with me at Christmastime this year. It's not a normal thing for me to have a boyfriend with me on Christmas. Ok...not normal AT ALL. I think I'm even going to be tagging along with him on his family Christmas stuff. That's even less normal.

I like him alright.

Wow, this is boring boring boring.

bye.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Becca is PREGNANT??? OMG how exciting!

Anonymous said...

OMG you have a sister in Montana??? Congrats to her, but like you, I can't imagine being pregnant either!

-thom

... said...

Congratulations! Good luck fulfilling your Auntitude. I don't rap about my nephew enough; I think I'll post some pictures of him.

Oh, I can't imagine being pregnant either.

Unknown said...

Britney Spears little sister is pregnant too! Y'all should like totally be best friends.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Sarah, I saw her picture and thought "that looks like the hot "one more time" era Britney..." then I read the headline "Britney's 16yo sister is pregnant"

16 years old?!? It dawns on me I am 32, officially twice her age! I haven't been able to shake this "OMG now I'm the old perv guy" feeling ever since!
-thom