Wednesday, February 20, 2008

bloggy blog blog blog.

I still have one. Yep. It's still here. I still think fondly of it. I wish I had any witty talent at all. Then, I could spit out wonderful blogs everyone would want to read, and I could be famous! Ok. Maybe not. Yep. The witty talent isn't there. Maybe I'm not quick enough with thoughts.

Time moves fast.
Don't you think? I mean, I can't believe it's almost March of 2008. I remember when I was little, I used to think people in their 20s were so old. Ha. Now...I think people in their 20s are so young. I'm young. Actually, I'm not sure what I consider old. I consider some people that are in their 50's as young. I guess it's just the person. Some people that are 26 seem way old. Some people that are 33 seem way young. I guess it's your perspective and your life experiences.

That's a weird ramble.

Are you young or old?

5 comments:

... said...

Young or old depends on the day you catch me. Right now I'm young, but when I think about all I want in life I feel old. And when I think about my ankle and how it keeps breaking. I think it might be a factor of your consciousness of your mortality.

And yes, besos. I wanted to remind the DoD that they've got illegal immigrants to deal with since Le Federalis can't seem to hack it.

... said...

And yes, le federalis. The those Franko-Spanish illegals are the worst of them all.

Anonymous said...

32 years young, except those days I look at my retirement target...

I looked around my surprise 30th a few years ago and realized that I had attended most of my friends 50th's already, hanging with that crowd you are locked in for young and hip!
-thom

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose:
I am trying to locate a Rose who lost her wallet. We have the wallet here. Did you lose yours?
Becky

Anonymous said...

I think you're the correct Rose for this wallet but I neglected to leave you my contact info.

Becky Clark
(951) 659-2145, Ext. 14
Idyllwild Town Crier
itc@towncrier.com