Thursday, January 25, 2007

I seriously thought I was going to die...

and that's why I don't off road... I just took my jeep up a ridiculous trail. I just wanted to see some boulders. I am not an experienced mountain driver. I am still shaking!!! Holy crap...

So, life here has been good. I've made it to Vegas...and yesterday I went to da OC. It's good times.

The people are nice. The kids are pretty cool...and I love science!

OH!!!! The Colts made the Superbowl...and that makes me super happy. Sucks that I'm not in Indiana. The people around here are definetly no way near as excited as I am.

It's such an odd world I live in now...

I miss you guys!!!!

3 comments:

Josh S. said...

rose! i was in vegas while you were and tried to call you. to no avail. hope its treating you well. did you move there?

Anonymous said...

And science loves you right back... But it won't treat you right if you only use integers.

Matt Black said...

Love Vegas... Such a cool city.