Thursday, February 01, 2007

a few things...

*The Super Bowl is Sunday and the Colts are in it. That makes me super excited. I hope they win.

* There is a limitless supply of food here at Astrocamp. You will never be without a cookie. I need to stop eating so much...but I just can't help myself.

*My leg is messed up...and that makes me sad...I can't run because it hurts.

*I love the stars and I am willing to tell you a story anyday about the constellations in the sky. It makes me happy. You can see the stars here. I like that. It's like I have my own personal planetarium and it's the sky.

*My view on boys and relationships is way screwed up.

*I miss my Indiana peeps.

*I got married on facebook to Matt Rasure. It's great.

*I feel bad that I don't update this blog very much...but I don't have a lot of time.

*liquid nitrogen is fun to play with.

*and it's fun to blow up hydrogen balloons.

*are you guys still reading this?

*There's a static cling sticker of St. Therese in the middle of our t.v.

*Last night...Taylor (a guy that works here) scared the poo out of me. I mean really. I screamed so loud and dropped to the ground. for serious.

*I like climbing.

*I lose my keys...and my radio...a lot. I mean a lot!

*There's a kid here named Bojazi...could your name get much cooler?

3 comments:

... said...

*liquid nitrogen is fun to play with, but be careful because you can condense oxygen in it (like if you put a test tube in it and let it sit)

*oxygen blows up/burns real good. This is a good and/or bad thing.

*Bojazi makes me think of Bojangles, and they sell chicken with a catchy jingle that is really hard to get out of your head. I've been suffering some 30 odd years now with that jingle always somewhere in my head, and I'm only 25 years old.

*Do you have a consistent view on boys and relationships? Pray tell.

Unknown said...

Liquid Nitrogen is freaking cold, we store cells in it at work, it's cold and it burns, not so cool to me. We are having a few people over for the Super Bowl, wish you were around. When are you going to call me or give me your phone number? Boy and relationships = trouble. All you need to know.

Anonymous said...

Rose! It's good to hear that you are having fun even if you miss Hoosier peeps. We miss you back here too! Love ya, keep safe.

Lindsey. a.k.a. Burz