Friday, February 09, 2007

i'm sorta delirious...

it's almost my bedtime. Lame I know...it's only 11:30. Oh well.

I remembered I had a blog and I needed to update it...so here goes.

I went to san diego the the other day. I got to see the Pacific Ocean for the first time. Yippee!!


The next day, I headed to Joshua Tree to CLIMB! That was awesome.

I'm not very smart though. There were all these trees there...you know...at Joshua Tree National Park. I was wondering what kind they were. DRRR... could they be Joshua Trees???

The Colts won the Super Bowl. I'm pretty excited about that. I missed home a little on Sunday. I wish I could have been celebrating in the streets.

The weather here has been awesome! Can't complain any about that. Although, Indiana is covered in snow and I do enjoy me a good snow storm every once in a while...

How's life for you folks?

1 comment:

um... yeah... said...

how's life?

well, the colts won the super bowl. that's pretty nifty.

i myself have been battling bronchitis which sucks and makes me sound like a wheezy old man. but you deal.

my sister just brought me stuff from ikea. we're cool now.

i miss my rose-ness. when you coming back?