Tuesday, July 17, 2007

dang it...

Sorry that I'm so bad at updating this thing. I'm busy. It's been fun. Andy was out here for a good chunk of time and that was awesome. I think he's cool.

We did eat in and out 3 times while he was here, and I think I've had my share of in and out for the summer. Probably not just in and out, but burgers also. It was good though.

So, there's work drama too. The guy I have to spend the most time with (the climbing instructor) and I just don't get along. It sucks. I feel like I should be able to be at least civil with someone right? and work with them... Nope. Not this guy. So now, this next two week session is going to be all switched up. I won't have to work with him as much. This kind of sucks because that means I'm not going to be doing as many climbing classes. :(. Oh well...it's better than putting up with his antics.

There's just those people in life you meet that you just completely clash with. He's got the personality type I clash with. That's sad.

Oh well, there's just 3 weeks left of summer...

That's exciting.

So what's going on with you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Sorry that I'm so bad at updating this thing" I read this 3 times before it sank in.
I have NOT had my fill of burgers or In and Out...I wish I had in and out right now in fact...mmmmm double double...

-Andy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
... said...

Having never had any in and out (and apparently I can't have any in and out), it's just too weird. Besides, isn't "in and out" kind of a weird name for a food joint anyway? Isn't that sort of name more suited to say, Taco Bell or White Castle?

There was a point... it's lost now.