Friday, June 29, 2007

2 weeks down...

Woo... I've got a free moment to actually sit down and see to my poor little neglected blog.

Week 2 of summer just finished up today. The kids left...and week 3 starts tomorrow... woo.

It's been pretty fun. I think Astrocamp is pretty cool. The summer schedule seems to be pretty lax, althought we don't really get a lot of full days off.

I'm excited because Andy is coming on thursday. He's cool.

I've been drinking a lot of wine lately. My idea of a good party is wine and cheese. That's tragic. It's spectacular at the same time. Last week, a small group of us ate alot of cheese...and drank a lot of wine. Nice.

There's a party going on here at camp tonight. I don't really have a huge desire to go. It's not a wine and cheese party.

Maybe I'm getting old.

So, it turns out my mom is moving. (yet again). She's moving to the same street the THE brian's parents live on. He doesn't live that far from there...he bought a house on a court that's off of that street. So, that's kind of funny...and kind of weird.

There was a kid at camp this week, and his last name was Fun. I thought that was awesome.

My Jeep finally has a back window. I was able to get it washed and it looks wonderful. PLUS I got the radio that was stolen forever ago replaced. NOW I have music. I love my jeep again. WOOHOO...

Yeah, this is just really a bunch of random ramblings huh? That's alright.

There's only 5 more weeks of camp left!

After that, I'll be heading to the OKY.

special.

Asher, I'm still here!!!!

are you?

I miss some people back home.

Like you.

I miss you.

I love mac and cheese...Kraft mac and cheese though. I've been eating too much of it.

That's alright.

I love In and Out too... mmmmm....

ha. you can't have any in and out...

wow.

bye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jerk...I want in and out

... said...

Dude gross! TMI!

... said...

Oh I get it. Burgers. Gross, TMI!

My ankle IS getting better! I mean, better than broken, not better than it was before I broke it. Hopefully it does that too though, so it will never break again, cause I won't stop playin hard. No sir!

um... yeah... said...

i miss you rosie posie!

Anonymous said...

i hate you that you can have in and out. jerk.
are you gonna be in indy anytime?
state fair is coming up!