Saturday, June 16, 2007

woo....

I have been busy!!! Working...

Well, not really working...well it's considered work. I've been laughing about it all week. I've had to play on a waterslide, a slip and slide, a foam pit... I've had to rock climb...all kinds of crazy stuff.

It's been training week for summer. The kids just got here today. I have eight minutes free, so I figured I'd write something up on here.

It's gonna be a fun week.

I got my nose repierced. I'm pretty excited about that.

I love half price wine bottle night at Cafe Aroma

I got to have sushi last night...and it was lovely.

I watched Fantastic Four yesterday, and it was alright.

I finally got to climbing at a classic Idyllwild climbing spot... Suicide rock. It's the first time I've done a climb in Idyllwild that required a harness...that was pretty exciting.

Alright...more to come later...

1 comment:

... said...

Rose? Where are you?