Thursday, May 31, 2007

it's a nice break...

I really like this nice long break from work I'm getting. It's weird that I'm actually heading back next week. It's going to be a fun summer...at least that's what I'm thinking. I'm excited!!!

This past weekend...I got to go to the red. I got my butt kicked. Got to see people... like TUTEUR! that was spectacular.

This weekend, I'm going to West Virginia for a wedding. I'm sort of getting sick of riding in the car. I'm not used to that sort of thing anymore.

I think I'm going to be heading to Indy on Monday...that means more car rides...oh well. It's all better than August when I'll have to drive all the way from California. Yuck!

So, the Billy Graham foundation just built a 27 million dollar library to honor Billy Graham. I think there could be a better use for that money. 27 million dollars could go a long way.

3 comments:

... said...

27 million could buy a lot of sweet corn. You could have corn on the cob the rest of your life... probably even buttered!

Thomas said...

Hmm, 27 million dollars... that's about equal to the average combined yearly income of 75,000 people in Mozambique.

Unknown said...

A 27 million dollar crazy christian library? Geez. It was awesome seeing you this week. I miss you a lot :(