Friday, May 18, 2007

3 more days 3 more days 3 more days...

Hey Hey!!!!

so...I'm about to start my last hour and a half of this shift...and then I only have one teaching shift left...meaning I have to work 3 hours this afternoon...7.5 hours tomorrow...3 hours sunday...and then I'm done done done... for this season anyway. Then, I'll be out of Cali until June 7th... I'm super excited. Woohoo... Then, I'll be back here for the summer season...which should be super fun.

I'm pretty stinkin excited.

So, there's this guy here at camp...I'm not the biggest fan of him...so I simply just don't talk to him... the other day...he asks me... "do me and you got beef?" see why I don't talk to him? ha...

and he's in the computer lab right now rocking out to Avril's Girlfriend song...ouch... This mean...I have to listen to it... again...see why I don't talk to him...

Honestly...this is horrible...

He's singing along...

Ok, I can't type anymore...I need to leave...my head hurts...oh god...have you actually ever listened to this song? it's horrible...

Maybe if 13 it's a good song...

look it up...punish your ears really quick...

Seriously??? a 26 year old guy????

I just couldn't contain it anymore...I had to bust out that it was the absolute worst song I've heard in my entire life. It's over now...I wonder what he's gonna play next...

1 comment:

... said...

I'll spare myself the torture. You had me convinced at "Avril."