Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Lost Secrets

So, great news!!! I have learned a new trick. So, you know how when you get gum on things...people say to freeze it? I've never been able to get that to work. Turns out...peanut butter is wonderful! Peanut butter gets gum right out.

Somehow, I have a pair of shorts...and I happened to get a good deal of gum on the butt. Must of sat in some or something... This happened sometime at boulderfest...so I climbed all day with gum on my butt. I then forgot about the gum and washed the shorts...Damn it! Well, I did some googling...and read about this peanut butter thing... So, I put some peanut butter on my shorts...massaged it in...did some scraping...washed them...and the gum is all gone!!! I'm super excited because i love these shorts...

So, if you ever find yourself with a gum mess...use peanut butter...

woo...So, I hate cats...maybe I'd like them more if I could breathe when I'm around them...or if all my skin didn't break out when I'm near one... allergies are just ridiculous...

No comments: