Monday, May 14, 2007

The Teacher's Shadow

I told you I would update this...and look! I did...

I kind of like this random title thing...it's fun.

Let's get a poll...is anybody annoyed by the sound the of the alphabet game? Or is the sound on your computer turned off?

So yeah...the season is done for me next Monday. I'm pretty pumped. I will get about 3 weeks off before I have to be back out here...

summer camp should be terrific. I will get to climb bunches.

Speaking of climbing...my new crash pad is here...I used it for the first time today...had to get it dirty...I didn't like it all clean...So Ben and I ran up to South Ridge really quick and played around. Good times...

Speaking of climbing again...Andy was out here this weekend for a few minutes. That made my otherwise VERY rough weekend great. PLUS I'll get to see him again in a week...sweet!

Wow, sorry this blog sucks ass. I think I say that a lot...but it's true.

Remember boulderfest?

well here's a picture...it's of me human bouldering... ;) but really it just looks like I'm trying to take down Andrew...

I wonder if I could take him down...

So...Catalina Island is up in flames...and the company I work for has several camps there...all the people from those camps are staying at Astrocamp right now...they had to be evacuated...a lot of them came here with nothing...hopefully they get to go home soon. The fire came really close to one of the camps...but luckily...it didn't get hit...

There's all kinds of fires going on right now...crazy. L.A. got hit...Florida is being hit...



I'm gonna go now...

3 comments:

um... yeah... said...

when are you coming back to indy? or have you decided to stay in CA?

Unknown said...

I miss you Rose!
Glad your having fun in Cali :o)

Adam and I will be in LA in mid October...if you can't come back for the wedding...maybe we'll see you there?

me luv u bunches!

... said...

I was right! Before I decided to put the velcro comment on your myspace, I was going to say, "It looks like you're trying to boulder him."

That's right. I e-stalk you.