Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Windows in the Game

And that's the next randomly generated title.

So, there's this game...and it's kind of stupid...sort of addicting...but pretty fun... you have to se how fast you can type the alphabet...lame..right?

This is my high score: 3.595 seconds.

Can you beat that?



Try now! Then tell me how you did... ;)

P.S. let me know if my blog is giving you pop ups now or anything. I'll take it off...

I got to see Andy this past weekend...that's was nice. REALLY nice.

I'm sooo tired right now...I wish i could be napping...but I have to wait for a bus.

I watched a cheesy movie last night on the plane... Musics and Lyrics... it was cute...but cheesy. Sometimes you want a cheesy movie. I guess I want them a lot...

I can't believe this season is almost over...crazy...think I already said that somewhere...I still can't believe it...

then there's summer...then comes August...and I'm off for a bit!!!! it's gonna be nice...

Alright...peace out.

4 comments:

... said...

6.368... I feel so inferior.

Bet I can say the alphabet backwards faster though.

... said...

ooo 5.039... getting better

um... yeah... said...

7.8 seconds. i suck. i get stuck on "w". dammit, george! lol!

rose said...

i just did it in 3.562...moving on down...