Monday, April 23, 2007

The Consort of the Snow

Asher...that title's for you...I found it on a random title generator web site. Is that better? :) It's not original in any way...this title is already in existence somewhere.

It did snow a lot here this past week...it was crazy.

It allowed me the opportunity to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's. It was a delightful movie. I highly enjoyed it... It's nice to watch girly movies with the Hilltop boys...

I also went to a little barbeque earlier in the week. It was nice to hang with non-astro-peeps...I mean, I love my astro-peeps...but it was nice to get away.

Yesterday, a group of us went to Palm Springs. Palm Springs is only an hour away from here...just at the base of the mountain...meaning, it's way warmer down there. We just had a random day...we went to this coffee shop that had a little park in the back full of gay men and their little dogs. That was fun...there were a couple dogs that adopted us...funny stuff. There a lot of gay men in Palm Springs... it's lovely.

We also went to this shop and tasted wine...and ate cheese...spectacular...

Then we ate Thai food for dinner...

and then made a random stop at the Cheesecake factory on the way home...

I ate a lot.

and it was gooood...

Excited for this weekend...very very very excited...

nothing worth saying...

so goodbye...

1 comment:

um... yeah... said...

just fyi, i'm still here, reading - i just don't always comment. :) love you!