Tuesday, April 10, 2007

what an interesting trip...

I'm sad to be leaving. I can tell you that... Yeah, it was fun...got to see lots of people at the red...got to eat miguel's pizza...got to spend time with andy. I like him. I'm gonna miss him. Blah...damn cheesiness... I hate to bore you with that. I'll stop. Woo...

Now, it's time to go. I'm sort of excited to see my peeps in Cali. I miss the hilltop boys. I may sleep there tonight... :)

Not much else to say...

random thoughts...

*I am not a fan of drunk people. A guy spilled a beer in my lap the other day. I was not too pleased. Grrrr....made me smell like beer... maybe I should start getting drunk or something...then, I would understand this craziness that is being drunk. I'll hold off though...I know a lot of people are waiting for a rose gets drunk party...ha.

*I hurt my ankle. Don't worry...there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I promise. Well, that's what the doctor told me. it hurts though...he told me it was even perfectly fine to run on. Ask Andy, he saw me run...I'm not sure that's actually the case.

*I took my first lead fall.

*I miss the Red

*I wanna go climbing.

*I hate cats

*I want to get another tattoo...one that actually has meaning.

*I think I like both pirates and ninjas...is that bad?

*Pirates talk cool...and ninjas are just pretty sweet.

*is there a pirate ninja?

*yep...told you I had nothing to say...

*next update will be from the great state of California.

2 comments:

... said...

Pirates and ninja are both pretty sinister characters. Pirates are just less sneaky about the stealing and killing. And I guess ninjas are less associated with rape and more with espionage techniques. Anyway...

I went climbing at the gym. My forearms are still sore. You are one BAMF.

Anonymous said...

As a ninja I deal with this internal struggle of liking pirates all the time...now I have come to see that I don't necessarily like the pirates so much as respect the pirates as worthy adversaries. but they are not awesome and by that I mean not totally sweet