Thursday, April 05, 2007

here is the update you all have been waiting for!!!

I know everybody has been nervously checking every five minutes since my last post hoping that I made it where I was going safely. I know you were extra anxious to know whether or not I got my luggage.

Well, after a loooong day...I finally made it to Nashville, TN. Which, by the way is not where I originally planned on going.

However, of course, the flight to Nashville was not so smooth. We spent forever taking a joy ride in the plane on the ground at Chicago. Because of this, we didn't get out of Chicago in time to avoid the weather in Nashville. SO, guess what??? They diverted our plane. Guess where they diverted it???? Freaking INdianapolis... Yeah... THat's right. I was home...but so not home. I was stuck on the plane. I was a girl. I cried. A lot. If they would have let us off the pane... I would have taken my dad's car and driven on down to Kentucky.

I did make a new friend at the airport. He was going the same place I was and had the same dilemma. He ended up hitchhiking with us from the airport back to Kentucky. It was random. We had a mutual friend...

So, my luggage. Much to my surprise, I got my luggage back. IN fact...they were on it. I think it's because I told the guy I wasn't expecting my luggage back...and I was crying. I did that a lot that day. Damn girl.

Now, I'm safe and sound in Kentucky. eating marshmallows...drinking Ale 8...eating oatmeal cream pies...looking at some Patron...wearing my Miguel's Pizza shirt which I am super excited to have...oh...and hoping I get to eat some Mac and CHeese...from the blue box... maybe some Cinnamon Rolls!!!

OH!! and it's cold here. I'm stupid. I leave California to come to a not warm state. Dumb. dumb girl.

SUPER EXCITED ABUT THE RED THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just so ya know...

Thom...I don't think you suck...I'm glad that I heard from you though...hope life is treating you well. If you ever make it to SoCal...let me know...Hell, even NorCal...or WeNev (meaning Vegas). I just may be able to meet up with you for a second. We could call srini and tell him knock knock joys.
'
As for now, stay tuned for the next update. I PROMISE it won't be in five minutes. Maybe even not today...you can check back if you want...look through some old posts...or reread this one 7 million times looking for hidden clues...

clues to what you wonder??? well I'm not gonna tell...use your imagination.

whoo...can you tell I just woke up?

No comments: