Tuesday, April 03, 2007

sitting in an airport....wasting time

Grrrr...really want to see andy...dang it...and all the other cool people I'm gonna get to see this week. However...travel is not on my side.


More to come on that I think.

In the meantime... this is what I do at work...

Ok...so I guess I talk...this morning...my flight was supposed to leave at 6:15...they boarded us...and then had us sit on the plane for THREE hours before it actually took off...

Then...my connecting flight got canceled. They put me on another one...that one got canceled...then they told me they couldn't get me on another one till tomorrow morning...

Now, I'm going to a completely different airport.

I don't think my luggage is going to make it to me.

If it does...I'll be shocked...

I hope i make it...

2 comments:

... said...

That's incredible. You live at the far reaches of the probability curves, Rose, and unfortunately with the luck that comes at those ends sometimes the unlucky comes at those ends. So maybe you'll get lucky and get your luggage.

Best of luck to you ;)

Anonymous said...

I travel a ton, I have seen my luggage make it all the way across every concourse at O'hare in <20 minutes on a connection, then on the next trip seen it not make it from D20 to D22 (wing tip to wing tip) with a seven hour storm delay in St Paul. You just never know...

BTW, sorry I sucked the other day.

-thom