Monday, April 16, 2007

so yeah...

yesterday, we got a decent little snow storm. It was enough of a storm to keep me snowed in on the mountain. I watched some movies at Hilltop. Yeah, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is HORRIBLE! It's way too long...and wow...it's just bad. I watched it all though. I always want to know how things end. (As if I couldn't figure it out on my own...it's not predictable or anything...) Dang sappy movies. We also watched Failure to Launch...I liked that...still cheesy and sappy...and at the end of it I was going... Oh God Oh God...that was horrible...yep...still think I enjoyed. I guess it's sort of a guilty pleasure. I don't want to admit to actually being a girl and liking those movies.

The season is coming close to an end...there's only about a month and a half left in it. That's crazy! it went by sooo incredibly fast. I'll have a short break between the spring and summer season...then summer is really short...and by august...I'll be off till January. That will be nice. I could even go to school for the fall semester if I so choose... I probably won't though. In January...I'll come back here and start the cycle over again.

I'm bummed because my cousin was in Vegas this past weekend and I couldn't go see her. I had to work. I took a bit too much time off to go to Kentucky. It was well worth it though...

Not that my work is really work...I mean, it's tough and tiring...but in the end...I think...wow! is this really my job? No matter how much I complain about it, I don't really have anything to complain about. So what that I have to spend an afternoon playing games with kids? It's highly rewarding. I like it.

Alright, so since I have nothing all that interesting to say, why don't you go read a blog that actually is???

www.postsecret.com

1 comment:

... said...

Your last "so yeah" post was 33 days ago. I think you need to find yourself a random blog-title generator before this gets outta hand. Just sayin...

girly girl