Sunday, June 07, 2009

what happened.

Today, I set up an account on Twitter. I don't really know why. I was sort of bored, and people keep talking about it, so I went and set up an account. I don't really get it.

Then, this blog popped in my head and I thought about it.

When I started this blog, facebook wasn't really around or it was just beginning. Xanga was around, but I didn't really use it. I didn't have a Myspace either.

This blog was sufficient for keeping in touch and talking to people. It was good times!!!!

Then, I joined facebook. Then Xanga. Then Myspace. AND TODAY...Twitter.

That is what happened to this blog. I like the short little blurps I can put on Facebook in my status. I like the little thumbs up like button. (However I think there should be a thumbs down button also).

Isn't it sad what has happened to my poor little blogger blog?

:(.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

haha...that's funny. I saw you joined Twitter and it made me think 'I wonder if she still has that blog'.
Jessie

Dr. Heckle said...

Yes, the thumbs down would be amazing... However, I might get a little too carried away with it...

no se quien soy ayudame said...

Estan invitados a la radio por internet www.stationmuzhic.es.tl te esperamos desde las 5 en adelante.
hay encontraras un chat en que podras conocer gente.

www.moyesponja.es.tl