Saturday, March 20, 2010

....

So...

New post! Thom inspired me. This blog is old old old and people used to read it. Now it's all about facebook. I believe I've said that before.

Thom sent me a message on facebook yesterday, with old comments from this here blog. Trip down memory lane. Let me tell ya.

Then my cousin Sarah said she missed my blog. Plus she misses me. I miss her too.

Thom and Sarah first made a connection on this blog through comments.

It was actually here: (Thanks Thom)

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=9788088&postID=110717764095286932&isPopup=true

Now, Thom and Sarah are facebook friends. Now, Thom is going to be in Indianapolis this summer and we all are going to drink beer. Maybe even have dinner.

I know Thom because he helped install the phone system at a place of my previous employment. Somehow, he started reading my blog. I wonder if he keeps in touch with a lot of people that he installs phone systems for.

So, it's snowing outside. Really. Sort of crazy. I don't like it. I know Sarah wouldn't either.

Brightside, it should be the last time for a while.

I'm going to California in May. Miss that state. It's lovely there.

I'm in Arkansas now. It's good here too. Although it seems as though the weather is very bad! It rains entirely too much. The people here say it's not usual. I don't believe them.

I wish Sarah could be here! I like being close to her! She's my cousin, she's my friend...and I bet we could be best of the best friends if we lived closer. :(


Oh well, if another post shall come. This one must get at least one comment. Maybe even two. (even though I bet they will be Thom and Sarah's) That's ok! Seriously, I am going to try this thing again!

5 comments:

Sarah A. said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks!
1- We would be the best of best friends if you lived here... or if I lived in Arkansas... I wonder if Arkansas needs public health workers?
2- You and Thom better invite me out for that beer this summer!
3- How long of a drive is it to come see you again? I seriously need to plan a vacay and actually follow through on it!
4- It's SNOWING?! What?! I will die if it snows here again this year. Die.

Andy said...

1- I want to be a feind too
3- not that far...we have a room


-Andy

Thom said...

Already one more comment than you hoped for ;)

I did a little checking in my archives and I've found the answer to your question: I've installed 82 systems in the last 6 years and I've met several hundred people in the same circumstances that we met. I've got 6 of them on my friend list so you are in the smallest possible minority.

Sarah, I realized something else as I was scanning my friend list; you are the only person on my list I've never met face to face, but it sounds like we'll be fixing that soon!

So Rose, are you thinking the Indy trip would be before or after you heading to California? I should have my weekends opened up by the end of April.

I've got you added back into my RSS feed so I won't miss anything! Welcome back!

rose said...

Andy-just learn to spell!

Sarah-sure they need public health workers. 9 hours to come visit. you could come live too. I promise it's actually a lot warmer than indiana. Even though it is snowing like crazy out there right now...Come when it's warm though...

Thom-I doubt an Indy trip will happen before Cali. Although I am always hopeful that I can get time to get there.

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Beautifull and charm'n to say the leest --- Maybe you don't know how or you haven't been instructed, but here's our Way to be at my party-hardy in Heaven. Nothing on earth is worth the loss of Heaven, girl, for our finite existence is over in the blink-of-an-eye; Jesus/our Mother are the only free antivirus, while we few are only the prophets in a world that’s whorizontally haywire. Death’s super-cool, however, if you’re on the RITE side: we'll have a BIG-ol, Wahoo!, kick-ass, party-hardy for eons and eons fulla anything and everything and more. Wanna come? Meet me Upstairs --- Now, having read this, you’re faced with a choice: return to God who made you, loves you like crazy, and wants you or return to your dead-end-world. No middle ground on the Last Day. WAIT! BEFORE YOU CALL ME A NUTJOB… I have some pretty nifty, neet-o things you may do in Heaven! Besides being the most gorgeous thang God ever made, wanna nekk in Heaven on a park bench? Wanna lemme serve you for eons and eons? Wanna lemme feed you baklava and Starbucks (either mocha or Strawberries&cream frappuccino) and those teeny, canned oranges for the length of eternity? Wanna swim nude in the ocean as shallow as four feet and then take a shower? Wanna be one with me for SEVEN, WHOLE, MONTHS?? Wanna be an adorable 17 forever, me a dashing 21? Wanna love so deep and wide, passionate and warm the universe cannot hold our? Wanna lemme be a part of you till even Heaven crashes around us? Wanna lemme snuggle with you, to love you and gratify your wonderful, beautiful, adorable feet? Wanna lemme prove to you I love you more-than-you-know, from head2toe, bodyNsoul, to give you pleasure-beyond-measure? Meet me in Heaven, girly, and I'll do alla that and more for you for the length and breadth of eternity. How awesome it shall be to love you in person, to be with you, to hold you in my arms and give you a backrub in the Great Beyond; to kiss your adorable body and nuzzle with you, would make my eternity. God bless you.