Sunday, May 06, 2012

What should I name this?

I think I need to change the name of Ladies Room Fashion Show. For one thing, I stole it from Carrie. For another thing, I don't think it is a fashion show. I think it is something that holds me accountable. It helps me get motivated to dress better. I need to dress better. I want to dress better. I just am a t-shirt and jeans person at heart. I feel like I did very very good this week, and hope that I can continue this. I think i may say that this motivates me about every week, but if I keep saying it, maybe it will keep motivating me.


Shirt: OKC marathon shirt
Shorts: BDG from Plato's Closet
Sandals: Chacos
I wore this the day after the marathon. I had a pretty relaxing day, and didn't need to dress all that special for anything. Plus, this way everybody could know I just ran a marathon! Haha. kidding.


Hat: Plato's Closet
Shirt: Junk Food from Beauty's Boutique
Shorts: BKE from Plato's Cloet
Shoes: Keds from Warrens
So, I'm sitting. My employee told me to sit down...and I immediately did. Haha. This outfit was comfortable and had lots of grey. It is very me. I love these keds so much too!


Dress: Beauty's Boutique
Shoes: Lucky Brand from Warrens
What??? Nothing from Plato's Closet?? This was my first try with wedges. I love love love this dress, and I love love love the shoes.  I like how I got a little height added on and they were actually pretty comfortable.


Hat: Charlotte Russe
Shirt: Wet Seal from Plato's Closet
Tank: Julie's Closet from Plato's Closet
Shorts: BKE from Plato's Closet
Shoes: Warren's
Necklace: American Eagle from Plato's Closet
I tried out the wedges with a more casual look. I think I like it...but I honestly felt so weird in this outfit.  Do you think it a good look?


Necklace: American Eagle from Plato's Closet
Vest: Daytrip from Plato's Closet
Tank: Mossimo from Plato's Closet
Black skinnies: Old Navy from Plato's Closet
Shoes: Toms from Warrens
Might I say that this outfit (besides the shoes) would cost you $24 at Plato's Closet. This includes the necklace. I think it is a great look for that price...so why aren't you shopping more resale?  Also, I might add that I should smile in the pictures...because trying to pose like this just didn't work. :)

Should I keep doing this, or are you getting sick of looking at pictures of me? I'm sort of getting sick of looking at myself. haha.

No comments: