Wednesday, October 10, 2012

If she weighed the same as a duck... she's made of wood

Monty Python!!! Especially Monty Python and the Holy Grail! I love that movie.  I remember some friends and I had a girl's movie night in college. I got to pick the movie, and I picked the Holy Grail.  I was told afterwards that I would never be allowed to pick a movie again. What??? 

Well, we have a place in town called the Movie Lounge. It's one of those places that play movies on a big screen while you eat and drink.   This Friday, they are going to be playing Monty Python and the Holy Grail! I am freaking excited!  I get to see this movie on the big screen?? What??

She turned me into a newt...I got better.

So, I used to work at this camp called Astrocamp. We had to perform skits for the campers.  My group did a Monty Python skit.  It was fun.  We accidentally broke a ceramic duck that belonged to the head maintenance guy after we promised we wouldn't.  It was caught on film.



What else floats?




Oh Astrocamp.  Ok, this blog is pure nuttiness.  That's ok.  I just want to ask you one thing:

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You keep blogging away Ms. Super blog. Stop running over your bike and you owe me beer. So there..

Scott Fitzgerald said...

African or European?