Wednesday, October 03, 2012

2 months????

My oh my how time flies! I haven 't updated this poor little bloggy blog in over two months. I don't know how I let it slip away.  Everyone can thank Andrea for reminding me of my neglect.

So, when last I updated, I had just ran a 50k.  Turns out a lot has happened since then, so I figure I will just bring you up to speed.

*I turned 30. Yep. 30.  I am excited about it though. It's a new chapter in my life, and I'm excited about where I am.  I have the future ahead of me and the past wasn't that bad.  Life is good.  Crazy to think though...I've had this blog since December 2004!  If you are bored, and want to know what 22 year old me thought or was up to, go back and read.  Oh how times have changed. :)

So...here's me at 22 with my dear cousin Sarah...

And, now here I am today at the good ole age of 30 with a couple spectacular people...

Age is on my side if I do say so myself. 

What else besides turning 30?

*I ran another marathon. That makes 4 marathons and a 50k since March. I may be insane.
*Then I ran a half marathon.
*Then I ran another half marathon.  Yes, I said I might be insane.  I'm not lying.
*I bought a bicycle! (actually Andy got it for me for Christmas and Birthday and every other holiday possible) and it's pretty :) and did I tell you I might be insane?
So now I've been riding it some, and it's fun.

*But then yesterday...I was bad...I put the bike behind my vehicle, then I got in my vehicle and started backing up. LUCKILY some people yelled at me to stop or else the damage could have been far worse. I can't ride it until I fix it, but I think it won't be too hard to fix, and I know the right people. I won't be doing that again.  I can tell you that much.

*There, now you are all up to speed. I promise I won't go two months with out updating this time. Promise!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Thank goodness you posted about running. (..kidding)

And by the way, at 30 you look the same as you did at 22. And I hate you for it.