Monday, December 27, 2004

hmmm...

My mom came into town from arizona for Christmas...she had dinner with me tonight at my apartment. I am surprised she agreed to come to my side of town. One of the Christmas presents she got me was a melted snowman. At first I thought it was a broken snowglobe because the first thing I saw was a little carrot nose. What it is is a little snow globe looking thing full of water with little snowman parts floating around. (a hat, a carrot nose, some coal) I left it in my car, and it froze. So now, I have a frozen melted snowman. It is just a block of ice with snowman parts. Kind of funny. How grotesque is that anyway? Who wants to think about a melted frosty?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I post anonymously because I dont want to have to sign up for more stuff! Congrats on the new blog! Now everyone including strangers will know about your lovely life!

---Tony---

um... yeah... said...

um, yeah. that's disturbing.