Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Spock

So my friend Wertzy came over last night. I havent seen him in a while, so that was really cool. He is a friend of my mine from the 1 semester I spent in good old Shelbyville, IN my freshman year of high school. That has almost been eight years so it is crazy that I even keep in contact with him. He gets to my house and he is wearing a blue shirt that looks very Star Trekky to me...Funny thing is he hadn't even noticed that it looked like a Star Trek shirt. He said now all he could do was think about that. I got out the aluminum foil so we could make him a communicator badge. I think it turned out pretty good. This picture is hilareous! Who knew I would have friends that dress like Star Trek people..I havent even seen any of the original ones I don't think. Oh well! This is the best. Enjoy!


3 comments:

um... yeah... said...

too funny. foil. haha!

i need to learn how to put a picture on my profile. i have no idea.

Anonymous said...

Wooooo! Better set your phasers to hot and sexy!

-NW

rose said...

You know it..what a stud!!!!!!!!