Friday, December 31, 2004

2005

Wow.. I can't believe 2004 is nearly over! This probaby has been the fastest year of my life. It was pretty much a whirlwind. So much happened this year too:
1. My sister joined the army and moved to Germany

2. My mom randomly ran off with a guy to Arizona

3. I figured out that my dad hangs out with people my age and parties WAY more than me.

4. I GRADUATED COLLEGE!!!! (that math degree is doing me a lot of good)

5. Basically everybody I know got engaged,except me of course!


6. I found an awesome roommate. She is a crazy canadian, but she is the best roommate I haveever had.

7. Napolean Dynamite was released...what an amazing movie.

8. I had to get a real job :( I love my job, I just hate working at a set time EVERY day.

9. I discovered Feigling...it is the best stuff ever! It is a mixture of Vodka and fig juices at a 20% alcohol volume. It is a German drink, so it is not readily available here. You can buy it here, and a girl from Finland introduced Kristin, Miguel, and I to it, and I have been hooked on it ever since.. They only serve it had the Vogue so I have had an increased desire to go there.

that is just some of the events of 2004..of course there are more things that happened..some more significant than these..but lets keep it light!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
note: the events are not in chronological order.

1 comment:

um... yeah... said...

you're hilarious.