Saturday, January 01, 2005

New years eve


So Kristin tells me that if wear red underwear to bring in the new year it brings good luck for the following year. She told me that, but I forgot, so she made me wear Her boyfriend's boxers..I wore these to ring in the new year..and I hope you did too!

Here are some links for some more pictures of the evening.

Kristin's boy Craig!

Craig and his friend Jaffy

they are a cute couple..arent they?

kristin and her spain buddy mateo

Mateo's friend Danny and me

Kristin's ghetto Christmas tree

here is another cute couple..ha

i promise..those are shots of koolaid..nothing else

Sarah and me! fun stuff

sarah, kristin and me trying to be Charlie's angels..Kristin is the asian one

I have no explanation for this one.


2 comments:

Yasir said...

Well what do you know! I click on the Next Blog link and come to your blog. Nice boxers and a happy new year!

Bobby
http://digitalbul1et.blogspot.com/

... said...

I'm just posting a comment so you'll feel important. We didn't have any girl smoochin at my party :( I'm jealous. I wore red undies as well, by accident.

Hey baby, Nice Blog.