Monday, January 03, 2005

Ron Artest

So on Saturday night, I wanted to go to Broadripple, but somehow I ended up downtown. Thi and is definately not where I wanted to be, because all I wanted to do was chill, not dance or any of that nonsense. My night wasnt that great until I looked across the bar, and who do I see? None other than Ron Artest! I went and talked to him for a couple minutes; I actually had a real conversation with him. I told him I was sad that he was gone, and he told me he would be back. Somehow I sort of doubt he will be back with the Pacers, but we will see. He also asked me how old I was, but I think it is because I look like I am 12. He was getting some drinks, and he asked me if I wanted one, so I got a drink from Ron Artest. I felt so cool. I also met his brother, "Big D" AKA Daniel. My friend actually got his number. So all this made my night a lot better.
*Now I have met Ron Artest (at Tiki's) and Jermaine O'neal (at the Vogue), but who I really want to meet is Scott Pollard. Maybe one day my wish will come true...

Have a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you ever happen to run inot any Colts players, send them over to my house! Andrew would LOVE it and I wouldn't mind it myself ;)
-Your Cousin Sarah