Thursday, January 20, 2005

wow..i am sad.

I hijacked this from Matt' blog..I am sure you all are so interested in learning about me! These are actually pretty annoying..but whatever..


Name: Rose Olson
Birthplace: IndianapolisCurrent
Location: Indianapolis
Eye Color: hazel

Hair Color: brown
Righty or Lefty: left handed people rule the world
Height: 5'2"
-----------------DESCRIBE-----------------
The clothes you wore today: red hooded sweatshirt and jeans

The shoes you wore today: brown shoes from AE
your fears: I hate staying in houses by myself at night. I am such a baby
-----------------WHAT IS------------------
Your most overused phrase: probably "sweet yo"

Your thoughts first waking up: where is that snooze button?
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: smile... unless they have curly hair... then it definitely is the hair...
Your best physical feature: I think my smile is kind of cool.
Your bedtime: I wish I could say 10:00 or 11:00... but we all know that’s not true
Your most missed memories:hmm... I have never really thought about this...
Probably spending time with my grandpa…that was always a lot of fun.

-----------------YOU PREFER------------------
Pepsi or coke: I am not a big fan of either. I don’t really like carbonated, caffeinated drinks
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King
Single or group dates: I think I like single dates... group dates aren’t really dates to me.
Adidas or Nike: adidas...defintely...what kind of soccer player would I be if I didn’t like adidas?Chocolate or vanilla: yet again. I don’t really like either too much. but I guess chocolate...
Cappuccino or coffee: I hate anything with a coffee taste...so neither
-------------DO YOU------------------
Smoke: no!!! that would definitely be good on my running.

Cuss: hell no…
Take a shower everyday: ha...no.. That is something you wanted to know...huh?
Brush teeth: oh yeah! At least 3 times a day.

Have a crush(es): orange crushes? Yeah they taste pretty good.
Do you think you've been in love? Yes. Once.
Want to go to college: already did it..but want to go back.
Like high school: blah...no! hated it..especially whiteland.
Want to get married: yes!
Type fingers on the right keys? I think..
Get motion sickness: only if I get spun around REALLY fast.
Think you're attractive: oh yeah! I am super hot.. ha.. just kidding..or am I?
Think you're a health freak: nooooo.
Like thunderstorms: YES!!!

Especially on summer nights..
Play an instrument: yeah…the recorder J jk seriously..i love to sing..
------------IN THE PAST MONTH DID/HAVE YOU------------
Gone to the mall: more than I would like.
Eaten sushi: no..but my roomie has.
Been on stage: well..it is technically a platform, not a stage
Been dumped: not to my knowledge.
Dumped someone: nope
Made homemade cookies: no, but again..my roommate did..i don’t think you want to see me try.
Dyed your hair: it definitely has been more than a month
Stolen anything: I am stealing your time as we speak.
-------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------
Flown on a plane: yeah.

Told a guy/girl that you liked them? Wow..was this written by 3rd graders?
Cried during a Movie? I cry all the time in movies..i cant help it.
Cried during a song? Yeah.. a few times..
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no.. i drink though.. just not enough

.Gotten beaten up? No..good thing to..i am a wimp
Been in a fight: verbal yes…physical..no
----------------THE FUTURE------------------
Age you hope to have kids: no particular age.. just at some point after I get married
Number of Children: 25..of course.. what good Christian girl wouldn’t want that many! Ha.. oh wait…ummm..only if I adopt most of those
Describe your Dream Wedding: I haven’t really thought about the wedding.. just the dress I would like.. I do have a dream ring though.
How do you want to die? Painlessly..
What do you want to do as a career? I wish I knew the answer to that one.
What country would you most like to visit? Europe would be nice.. but I really would like to go work with kids in third world countries or something
-----------------OPPOSITE SEX------------------
Best eye color: it doesn’t matter
Best hair color: same as above
Short or long hair: curly hair…
Best height: quite a bit taller than me.. guys about my height kind of freak me out..
Best date location: I love to sit outside under the stars and cuddle..
-----------------NUMBER OF-----------------
Number of CDs that I own: I don’t even know
Number of piercings: Right now.. just ears and tragus (part of the ear)..but I have had belly button, nose, eyebrow, and rook (another part of the ear) at one point or another.
Number of tattoos: two.. one on my back and one on my hip

Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? I don’t know..but not that many
Number of scars on my body: 3 I can see
Number of things in my past that I regret: I try not to regret things in my past…just learn from them.. but I would say that there is a whole bunch.

----------------RIGHT NOW------------------
Wearing: I already answered this..
Drinking: I could use some water
Thinking about: the fact that I am wasting my time with this survey
Listening to: nada
---------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
Cried: nope
Worn jeans: yes
Done laundry: No, but I really, Really, REALLY need to.
Drove a car: yeah.
Talked on the phone: yep
---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN--------------
Yourself: I am pretty sure
Your friends: yeah
Santa Claus: No..my parents never let me.

God: Oh yeah
.--------FRIENDS AND LIFE-----------------
Do you ever wish you had another name? No..mine is pretty different..only 80 year old people have it.
Who have you known the longest of your friends? Gosh.. I moved so much.. I don’t really have tons of old friends. I don’t talk to anybody from elementary or middle school much at all, so probably Wertzy…freshman year of H.S. baby!
Are you close to any family member? No, not really.. probably my sister mostly.
What's the best feeling in the world? I love the butterflies in your stomach, lovey dovey, giddy feeling you get sometimes…LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JB here. On a noticably lighter note than my other comments, your personalization of your site is pretty cool.

Way to go, dandelion!!! lol.

A true friend,

JB

Anonymous said...

JB again. The server time at this site is either WAYYY of or you have a different time zone set. It is 1:00 Friday morning.

JB

rose said...

Thank You Jonathan for all your comments! I like getting all the emails that says I have a comment. It makes me feel like my blog is more read. Also, the posts about the church were written before yesterday, and I think you cleared some (not all) things up. As I told you, I still don't think that the fact that we have financial problem has been made clear. You know it, I know it, but most of the people at the church had no clue. Hopefully they are getting the idea now