Tuesday, March 20, 2007

awesome.

So, it turns out I unexpectedly have some time off this afternoon. Sweet. The only unsweet thing about it is I woke up from my nap to go tech, and then it turned out I didn't have to. I could have stayed asleep. Oh well. So now, I've got about an hour and a half off...then I have to work a bit...then I have the evening off nice.

I talked to my boss about the summer. I had already talked to him about possibly being here. Now, I may not be here. I told him if he needs me, I'll stay...but if he has a replacement...then I wouldn't mind having it off. There's a few instructors from this season that would like to be here in the summer, but there aren't any spots left. He wants me to be the assistant climbing instructor. I guess the climbing instructor is going to be a guy and he would like a girl working with him. That way, the kids will feel more comfortable. You know...the girls will have a girl...the boys will have a boy. There are no girls at this point that could take that spot. I hope he can find someone to replace me.

I would really like to have the summer off so I can climb my little heart out. Plus, there are certain people I would love to see. I was really thinking about taking the summer off, then I decided I wouldn't mind staying...but then new developments have me thinking I wouldn't mind a few months off to spend some time in good ole Kentucky!

I definitely be back in the fall. I love this place.

Wow, this is stuff I am sure nobody cares a bit about. That's alright.

It's update number two in two days. That's crazy.

How about some randomness

*I love Jello night.

*the 5.10 outlet is spectacular. I got some brand new climbing shoes for $10... Plus some kick ass retro shoes for $29. It was great. I shall go again.

*I wish I didn't have this stinkin cough.

*Idyllwild is a small town...which means there's not a lot to do. I spend a lot of time at Hilltop playing the American Idol game. That's lame. REALLY LAME.

*Looks like we may be getting another girl instructor. This means she may have to move into Pine. This means I may be getting a roommate. Damn it. Oh well...half the time I end up sleeping on the couch at Hilltop.

*I can't wait to go to Kentucky. I like that state a lot.

*well I'm gonna go now.

*comment now!

1 comment:

um... yeah... said...

we miss you rose! are you ever moving back to the good ole midwest?