Tuesday, March 20, 2007

yep...

I think I'm doing slightly better updating this thing. That's good. I don't want to see this blog go. It has been around since December of 2004. That's a looong time. It definitly is not standing at its proudest moment, but that's alright. It will pull through. We will all pull through. Sigh...

So yeah, remember that Numa Numa song? The fat kid dancing to it? I posted it a looong time ago...

here

There's a link at the bottom.

Anyway...our building rockets classroom has a CD player, and that song is on one of the CDs. It amazes me that all the kids know it. However, they don't know the dance. I do. So take that. Ha. Anyway, the song is sort of stuck in my head. Weird.

That was an attempt for something interesting. Don't think it worked.

My blog is getting close to 20,000 visitors. That's kind of cool.

Well, I think that's all I really got. I'm such a boring person these days. I also have no clue what is going on in the world around me.

I mean, I forget I'm even in California until I see an L.A. times and then Arnold is on the front page. I mean, he's the governor. Weird.

I was at Burger King the other day. There was a poster for a burger. The slogan on it said "So beefy, it should run for governor." Of course! That's it! You want your leaders to beefy. That's the best way to be.

Crazy crazy.

1 comment:

... said...

Aesthetic prowess plays a role. Governors Ventura and Schwarzenegger both are some display of that.

And as for the "why" of that "Blocks" blog, I don't know, but it may come in handy one day when we're trying to define dimensional borders or something. Why ask why?