Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Fat Kids on the Playground

Brian T. showed me this little video, and it reminded me a lot of the playground days. I remember back in 5th grade there were these two guys that went to my elementary school. For those whiteland people reading this, their initials would be B.D. and Z.B., figure them out from there. These two guys were exceptionally large for 5th grade. Not only were they big kids, they were a little strange. Z.B. wanted to make video games when he grew up and spent a lot of time drawing and talking in strange voices. He seemed to live in a sort of video game fantasy world. Now B.D., oh what can we say about him? He always wore zebra pants and talked to himself. I think I saw him dance a few times, so this video is appropriate. I remember in high school, he quit Spanish club to go be in French club because he didn't get elected as an officer in French club. OK, back to 5th grade. I was exceptionally small in 5th grade, and I remember at recess they would always try to chase me to kiss me. At this point, I didn't really want to kiss boys anyway, especially THEM. So, that was always the nightmare, they would chase me, I would scream, they wouldn't catch me, and life would go on. Oh but then there was one day. One fateful day that it was wet outside. I have a hard time staying on my feet anyway, and I fell in a puddle. I was then free game, and I got a kiss from both. BLAH! Alright, that is my story. Please note that I was not making fun of the fat kids, I have nothing against them, but these kids were weird. Click on the link below, and this really reminds me of stuff they would do.

Go!

word of the day:
unctuous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did they kiss you on the......lips??? EWWWWWWWW!

JB

rose said...

Don't be pissed...you know the guys...that is nothing to brag about..ha