Monday, February 21, 2005

Nakey Time! Nakey Time!


A group of nudists eat together at a monthly 'Clothing Optional Dinner' at a New York City restaurant, Feb. 17, 2005. About 30 people arrived for the buffet dinner -- no hot soup on the menu -- most of them middle-aged, several married couples, some singles, the youngest perhaps in their 30s. Diners must bring something to sit on -- a towel or, for discerning women, an elegant silk scarf. (Mike Segar/Reuters)

Read the full story here...

Could this ever happen in Indianapolis? I don’t really think so. We are too conservative of a city. How awesome would it be though? I could see the conversation now. “What are you doing tonight?” “Oh, I am going to the new nude restaurant, do you want to check it out with me?” “Heck yes I do!” Kool, I would definitely go with you. Apparently, it isn’t the youngest, prettiest folk going to this place. As you can see from the picture above, the crowd is a bit older. I say we make a restaurant for young and old! Nudeness required. Is this bad of me? Probably, huh? Christians probably shouldn’t go to nude restaurants…it wouldn’t be the “right” thing to do. Too bad…because this restaurant is going to have bonnet night next month in honor of Easter!

Next month is our Easter bonnet event, where everybody has to come wearing an Easter bonnet," said Ordover, a heavyset man with a jovial smile and glasses.

Hmmm…Ordover…heavyset…maybe a nude restaurant isn’t such a good idea…or maybe it is…anybody in for it?


*On another note...I took a quiz...imagine that...




Your Brain is 33.33% Female, 66.67% Male



You have a total boy brain

Logical and detailed, you tend to look at the facts

And while your emotions do sway you sometimes...

You never like to get feelings too involved





Soooo...apparently I am more male than female...fun, huh? I think I could have told you that...I am so not girly...I am trying to get better though.

Word of the Day:

SmookerSmackSmeeSmuck (Thanks Big "C" Brian)

Make up a definition...be creative...be be creative.



13 comments:

um... yeah... said...

ew. how about NO. ew!

Anonymous said...

JB.... can't wait to see you there!!!

Wolfe

Army pals for life " Don't Ask Don't Tell!!"

Anonymous said...

JB....

make sure you have your sild scarf!

wolfe

Anonymous said...

silk

Anonymous said...

We have the same brain! I got the exact same scores/output you did. No wonder I have always felt like I get you!

But this does bring up a tough question, if you wife has "boy-brain" does that make my brain gay? Or what if you were gay but your partner had the opposite brain, would you be straight by proxy?

(and now the world knows why I usually don't post anything before one cup of coffee)

-thom

Anonymous said...

hmmm thom...that is a good question....

Anonymous said...

Actually the naked lunch thing is a great idea!! If that would be in place, I could have a restaurant all to myself!! Of course, there would be women and children screaming before hand as well as grown men crying. OH----THE HUMANITY!! Think of how the therapist's custom would increase! What an ecomonomic boon for our city!

My brain was 60% male. So, to continue Thom's line, does that mean that 40% of my brain is gay? Is it attracted to the other part of my brain? No wonder I never get anything done!!! My brain is flirting with itself!!! lol.

Anywhoo..... Wolfie. I am a bit concerned for you. I heard you scored 95% female on the test. What did you guys DO behind those closed hatches on the tanks in the Army anyway?? lmao.

Tongue planted firmly in cheek,

JB

Anonymous said...

JB.... Do you remember the Thongy Thong song..lol

IT was 66% not 95% Thank you very much.. just shows.. I am a lesbian.. just trapped in a mans body! lol

Wolfe

um... yeah... said...

i have to say i think it's funny that jb inferred the word "ass" in his comment. TOTALLY made my day!

Anonymous said...

I love nudity. I love reading in the nude, cleaning in the nude, and yes, even bathing in the nude. Its a risky lifestyle, I know. Admittingly, I would need a few alcoholic beverages to harvest the confidence for such an event. But overall, I'd thorougly enjoy the experience (even with the old folk)!

Next, I am painfully offended by the boy brain/girl brain quiz. Games, quizzes, non-reseearch based 'self help' books, etc. completely reinforce sexual stereotypes!! Every meta-analytical text has supported the notion that more differences in cognitive ability exist between individuals than between the sexes!!! Of course, such research is not readily available to the public because who would want to buy a book entitled: "Both Men and Women are from Mars, but women's history of oppression and subordination has forced them to Venus: the lesser planet"?

Perhaps I should pursue educational psychology so I can implement gender studies programs for prepubescent children!

Ok, off my soap box and time to study!
Lotsa Lovin' -KRV

rose said...

I love it when you are on your soap boxes...remember the iron? Poor miguel...

Anonymous said...

Actually, both men and women are from earth.

Rosie? How come you have a rash of people that are just taking things too seriously? Man! Have some fun people.

To KRV. Actually, men and women are different. Neither is superior to the other, just diffent. Rather thean railing against, and in effect, ignoring those differences, my suggestion is to maximize them. That makes life more fun!

Nobody says men or women are superior to the other, just different.

EMBRACE YOUR WOMANHOOD! Use your feminine wiles to their maximum capability!

JB

Anonymous said...

I agree with JB. Men and women are totally different. I have been pregnant 3 times and I pity men because they cannot enjoy the joys of being a woman. We get to cook, clean, birth children, take care of the children, do the laundry, and make sure out husbands look good, all while our husbands sit and enjoy TV and a beer. (ha ha)

Seriously, be glad you are different than men, just imagine being one. I also agree that all people are different not just gender. We would live in a boring world if we weren't different.
Ang