Saturday, February 26, 2005

hmmm...

I am too tired to do a real post. I randomy went to Terre Haute laste night to watch http://www.fiveapples.com and http://www.greatscottmusic.com . I really like five apples. They are really funny, and I really like Great Scott. What better th ing than them playing together? Right...so I got home around 4:30 a.inm. , and I had to be up to meet J. Reese at 7:30 to do the Polar Bear Run. Let's just say that it was the roughest five miles of my life. Let's just say that it is probably a better idea to get a good night's sleep the night before and to have a little bit of food and liquid (besides alcohol) in you system. It's all good though. I ran all five, and we beat our last time for a five mile race we had. Go me. Next week, it's a 10K. Mini time is coming...

Here are a few quizzes to leave you with...Since you are here actually reading, go ahead and take a quiz. These things are 100% accurate. (ha)







You Are 50% Left Brained, 50% Right Brained



The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.



The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.











You Belong in the USA







Sweet!

People either love you or hate you

And you really don't care what anyone thinks

Big and bold, you do things your way


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am 50/50 brained person who belongs in America, just like you.

JB

Anonymous said...

60% left
40% right

UK, I guess thats what I get for liking soccer.

-thom

rose said...

I love soccer too...I didn't think I would get U.S...remember a conversation about that Thom? Srini likes cricket..we know JB put baseball down...blah

Anonymous said...

Uh.. light weight! JB tell her, it is a requirement in the millitary to perform physical training intoxicated. You must be capable to do this during a 12 miler! It is all about Endurance!

Wolfe

Anonymous said...

That was pretty much our motto in the eighty-duece; Longer, harder, faster. drunker!

Oh the stories I could tell but I don't think the statutes of limitation has expired on any of the good stuff yet!

-thom

Anonymous said...

JB is 50/50 and can't make up his mind

Wolfe