Saturday, February 05, 2005

Who would have thought?





Your Dominant Intelligence is Logical-Mathematical Intelligence





You are great at finding patterns and relationships between things.
Always curious about how things work, you love to set up experiments.
You need for the world to make sense - and are good at making sense of it.
You have a head for numbers and math ... and you can solve almost any logic puzzle.

You would make a great scientist, engineer, computer programmer, researcher, accountant, or mathematician.


They should make high schoolers take this test. I would say it is pretty dang accurate. Who would have known that my dominant intelligence was math and science? I think that is what my parents were grooming me for when I was born. Did they put me in sports? No, they freakin' bought me a rock tumbler, a microscope, a telescope, a planetarium, a volcano kit, a laboratory kit, oh and the list goes on and on. Did they enroll me in sports? No...They sent me off to art lessons and music lessons, oh yeah, and 4-H. How about a sports camp? Nope..space camp every year baby! Yes parents..please make me into the biggest nerd ever!!!! (See nerd score to the side of this post) Problem now is I love sports. I love running, biking, soccer, or whatever. I just am not the greatest because I haven't been doing it my whole life. Oh well, I will make it through that mini-marathon in May. Also GO PACERS!!!!!

I know all of you have dearly missed it..soooo...

Word of the Day:

ineffable

No comments: