Saturday, February 19, 2005

Save Toby!


Alright I need something like this website. Here is a little excert from this website.

Toby is the cutest little bunny on the planet. Unfortunately, he will DIE on June 30th, 2005 if you don't help. I rescued him several months ago. I found him under my porch, soaking wet, injured from what appeared to be an attack fron an alley cat. I took him in, thinking he had no chance to live from his injuries, but miraculously, he recovered. I have since spent several months nursing him to health. Toby is a fighter, that's for sure.
Unfortunately, on June 30th, 2005, Toby will die. I am going to eat him. I am going to take Toby to a butcher to have him slaughter this cute bunny. I will then prepare Toby for a midsummer feast. I have several recipe's under consideration, which can be seen, with some pretty graphic images, under the recipe section

I know that this is pretty awful and some of you are going "OH MY! THIS IS TERRIBLE!!" (Andy), but go with me on this one. Maybe we all can work together and come up with some witty website and then we can make money. All this guy asks for is to donate one dollar to his paypal account. That's all! One Dollar! Most people have a dollar to spare...and it's a fun thing to save the bunny (which I speculate is really in no danger). So far, (as of Feb. 13, he has made nearly 15,000 dollars). If we can brainstorm, and Brian T. can design a website, I could make some money! I don't want to harm any bunnies...a cat may be ok. Alright, that probably made some people shiver too. I was KIDDING! How about I go take a lot of pics of the Crown ViC. We could make a website for that thing. We could get people to donate money to help pimp it out. It could be like a version of "MTV pimp my ride" but instead, it would be "WWW pimp my ride." Alright, I am done brainstorming, that is all my little mind could come up with. Help me out folks

*On another note, Thom had suggested I check out this website to get a curse for the person who hit my car. I just had to put the curse that was generated for me in a main post because it was funny. Here it is

Harken, thou exceedingly foolish virgin, for you will be kicked by an incontinent camel!

Ha..incontinent camel..I can see it now

Word of the Day:

It is too early to think of anything creative..any suggestions? What is your favorite word?

8 comments:

... said...

I've had that idea for a long time, just never a good cause (like I'm sure savetoby.com guy doesn't). However, Rose, you have a curse w/ your car, so in the logic of Homer Simpson, you should con people out of money because God screwed you out of several thousand dollars. In a way, you're balancing out the universe.

Word of the day: grafter (def. 2)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you could auction yourself for a date?

Anonymous said...

Any ideas on how I could actually get people to pay to go on dates with me? I may need some steamy photos or something...I don't know..help me out here..

Anonymous said...

too bad we didn't have a camera that night in Baltimore . . .

Anonymous said...

Actually, my thought was to see if I could get people to donate money for absolutely nothing. Just have a site to about a study in the generosity of human nature, etc. You know, tell them that they will get absolutely nothing for the money. (except a little email of some sort, maybe) And just see how much money you get. There are two problems that present themselves.

1. Upon further research, it seemed that pandering on the internet is illegal in many states. Therefore, you have to offer SOMETHING for their dollar. (Like the bunny) So, if the dude eats the bunny anyway, he could be in big trouble.

2. My wife - She would give great difficulty if I started giving out account numbers over the internet!

I could probably provide webservers and script support for a percentage, though. lol.

JB

Anonymous said...

I think we need a post about the wild activities in Baltimore!!

JB

Anonymous said...

actually, wehttam was just trying to make it seem like something wild happened in baltimore. In all actuality, none of the likes happened. We went to The Cheesecake Factory, we walked around Chesapeake Bay, we had icecream from Maggie Moo's..he took me to the airport..Wow we are crazy people :)

Anonymous said...

She speaks the truth. Although we did get a little crazying singing hymns in the car.