Tuesday, February 08, 2005

What the???




Apparently, according to a random post on how to blog, I am an awful blogger. Who cares? It is my blog, I can be awful if I want. I am, however, going to post a picture (which is good blogging practice). Why? This picture is hilarious! I got it from www.greenporch.com. This is a website containing pictures of my friend Tony and his mission trip he is on right now. (He is in Hondurus). The site belongs to another guy who is on the trip. Ok..back to the picture. I dont really ever think about friars having good normal fun. This guy is all geared up to hit the pinata. There was another picture on the site of a friar wearing a pinata on his head. Crazy crazy..I love it. It makes me laugh!

Here are a few random things that don't deserve their own post:
1. I took the nerd test again, hoping that my nerdiness would decrease. Apparently, it freakin increase. It said I was 90% nerd which makes me a supreme nerd. Grrr.. this is out of control. I would like to think of myself as a cool nerd...can you say that?

2. I don't care if I am becoming a pacers groupie. How many people can say that they are a pacers groupie? I love it and I love the pacers! I love Scot Pollard mostest!

3. I also don't care if I am becoming a quiz whore. Some days I am bored, and quizzes kill time. Plus, I think the pictures are pretty.

4. If you are confused by the two thoughts above, see
comment. That will clear things up.

5. I do think blogger is better than Xanga.

6. k...That's all.

word of the day:
pocky

13 comments:

... said...

That pic looks like a gay Moses... or a Gandalf the Pink, defender of gay rights. #2 and #3, right on. Fudge tony pierce ("how to blog" guy), and I would be a 311 groupie if I could.

Anonymous said...

Groupie? Whore? Sounds like somebody is a little frustrated.

Stay with me for a minute here, go to a beach and you will see two types of people in their swimsuits, the ones having fun and the ones worried about what they look like. Skinny people and fat people are in both groups, it's not their bodies but their outlooks that are important.

Now think about your blog, sure you could make it the most supper coolest blog ever, and nobody would care because it wouldn't be you. You're awesome, be yourself.

-thom

um... yeah... said...

i was a little stunned by your BFs journal. tell him to get with the rest of the post-highschoolers and get a BLOG. that's what cool people do. oh, and UPDATE it now and then.

haha - NERD! josh got a 9.

Anonymous said...

JB Here. Uhhh..... Here was what mine said:

3% scored higher (more nerdy), and
97% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

All hail the monstrous nerd. You are by far the SUPREME NERD GOD!!!

Is anyone really that shocked? lol.

JB

rose said...

hallelujah!!!

I am not the biggest nerd!!!
Go me!

Anonymous said...

Someone help me out here, mkay. How can I spend the first half of my life without a date and nothing better to do than hack on my commodore 64 and play D&D and read sci-fi and only get a 83?

-thom

BTW congrats JB, VERY solid score, nerd...

rose said...

Thom..
that is definately not right!! You have to be more nerdy than me..there is no way around it. You work on phones..

Anonymous said...

It's kind of funny to look at your post, I imagine a 50 year old guy with droopy jeans and a hardhat up on a pole!

(now that I think about it, sounds alot less stressful.... hmmmm you might be on to something here!)

-thom

rose said...

let me rephrase that..

you are a voice engineer and you do work with IP phones..you probably know more about Cisco than most people on the planet..

this equals big nerd.

Anonymous said...

That IS the Thom I know!! Thom, I think I scored so high just because I accidently knew what Maxwell looked like, and I happened to know how to spell Beryllium and Galladium. Therefore my score was probably artificially raised higher than yours. On the other hand, maybe I knew these BECAUSE I am a big fat king nerd!!

(SOB!)

PS. Wanna play some D&D later?

Anonymous said...

JB, here again. According to the random post on how to blog, you weren't supposed to let your coworkers, friends, or family know you have a blog. Especially your boss lest you be fired, it says..... I think that guy is wrong. If you post the way he says, you would be being false to most people you meet. People need to accept you for who you are. In my opinion, you should be the same on the blog as you are in person, because both should be the real you.

By the way, I know your boss. Although, he is like Brad Pitt in his looks, he really isn't as conceited about it as it seems.

His *striking* attractiveness aside, I think he knows about your blog. However, I know that he encourages free speech, individuality, and independence, and would rather have a colorful employee than a sycophant.

Just my opinion.

Maybe not quite as handsome as Brad Pitt, but at least as attractive as Quasimodo. (snicker)

JB

Anonymous said...

fat guys and nerds are hot

rose said...

fat guys and nerds are hot.

I don't get it.