Thursday, March 29, 2007

yes...

Asher...I completely lied.

I didn't update my blog in three hours.

I actually lied about the second statement too.

I'm not excited about this weekend at all. It's next week. I'm gonna get to see soo many cool people. There a few that I'm particularly interested in seeing...especially one!

Asher, since you commented. I just wanted to say I missed you!!!!! :(. This summer, I'm gonna come up to Lafayette and see you. I promise. You rock my socks off. Nerd.

So yeah, I miss lots of people.

and I can't wait until next week!!!

So let's see...what to talk about...what to talk about.

The other day...I was talking to Andy from Kentucky...he was eating some A&W. He told me that and that reminded me of this little video that Tyanananananana introduced me to a long time ago...I may have posted it before...but here it is again. It makes me giggle.




alright...moving on.

It's sorta depressing that my blog is dead...and that I've got nothing to talk about.

I feel like there's tons to talk about, but then I never talk about any of it.

I mean, I spend my time doing pretty worthless lame things these days.

I love to play guitar hero and american idol... LAME!



see? I just hang at hilltop and work on diamonding that shit. That means I sing the songs perfectly... :) It's fun. Tyanana...you should totally get it.

yep...I'm a loser.


The other day...I gut stuck in a blizzard... I promise. I had a class on the ropes course...and it decided to snow just during that time...for an hour and a half. I had to stand outside in one spot facing the wind in the snow. It was ridiculous. I had to belay all the kids...I'm pretty sure the belay wasn't that safe. I was soo cold...my hands felt like they couldn't grip. It was terrible. I stayed in one spot for so long that I had a mound of snow over my shoes. It was the first time my fingertips have ever turned white. My face was soo numb that my words just came out all funny. Strangely enough, I took a nap yesterday afternoon, woke up, went outside, and couldn't even tell that it had snowed 4 inches the day before. There was not a drop of snow anywhere. All the while it's warm as can be in indiana and kentucky. I'm sure that's gonna change for me as soon as I step foot off the plane. That's how my luck goes.

I'm getting a weird addiction to Little Debbies...

We're playing this game here at astrocamp mow called assassin. It's intense... I can't really talk about it much on my blog...because people may be spying... I don't want them to get any clues...ha. It's makes everybody paranoid though...you don't want to die. It's crazy. I killed someone and it was super fun...

woo...OH!!!! I just got a mountain bike!!!! I wouldn't normally be so excited...but it's a $1200 trek mountain bike and I got it for $250. Astrocamp is selling off some of their old bikes to get new ones. They are nearly brand new. They only get ridden a little bit in the summer...I'm so excited to have a bike again. I'm even gonna get my dad one.

I think that's all for now...

friggin' comment...ok?

No comments: