Wednesday, August 01, 2007

sweet...

Today, I finished up my last classes with the dreaded climbing instructor here. That's spectacular. I didn't so much enjoy working with him. Not so much at all. In fact, I plan on never ever having to co teach with him again. I think that will have to be a factor in whether or not I come back next summer. Sad it has to be like that...I just can't stand working with him.

Also, I'm completly done with classes now, and on Friday I get to start driving back. Sweet.

I'm nervous about that too. I'll be living in Owensboro, KY. Eek.

I think it will be wonderful though. Well, at least I hope it will be.

So, yeah...

figured out I really love chocolate pudding. Who doesn't though? The kitchen claims kids don't like pudding...does that make any sense at all...Nope...

Kids like pudding...and that's that.

Do you like pudding?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hells yeah I like pudding...with flavor pockets

Anonymous said...

are you planning on being in Indy anytime in Aug?

-thom