Monday, August 06, 2007

woo...

I am really taking my time getting on the road today. Right now, I'm in Albuquerque. I'm heading to Oklahoma City today, and then tomorrow... I'll be done driving. That's exciting.

I'm sad... Astrocamp is spectacular...and now I'm not there. However, I am super excited to see everybody...

Summer was fun. I'm glad it's over...but it was fun. I'm excited because there are a ton of people that live in kentucky...sooo hopefully I'll get to hang out with them and such.

California is a lovely place. Now...I'm going to Owensboro, KY??? That doesn't make any sense.

So, I got to hang out with Kenda the last couple days. It's been fun. It's nice to hang out with someone you've known for a while rather than just a few months... Not that hanging out with those people you just met isn't cool...it's just that sometimes it's nice to talk about the past.

Tonight...I see Leisa.

Tomorrow...I SEE ANDY!

It's almost about time for the state fair. I'm excited...

Thom...are you going to be around Indy?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I was supposed to head down today for the rest of the week, but looks like I will be there the week of the 20th instead. I thought it would be cool to hear about California firsthand if it worked out for both of us.

If we don't catch up, I hope you find a state fair with corn!
-thom