Friday, August 10, 2007

yep.

So, I'm dooooooone with all the driving. It's stinkin hot outside.

I'm now in the great state of Kentucky.

I start work on Monday...dang it, not even a whole week and a half away from work. It's back to working with little kiddies for me. I can't get away from them. :) I'm such a nerd...I'm so excited to see what kind of science I can teach little preschoolers...haha.

Tomorrow, I going to be running a race for the first time in a looong time. I'm excited. That's the only reason why I run...the races....the free t-shirts. I just can't get motivated just to run to stay in shape. There has to be some end goal of me being fast or something...

I just found out that my old boss at Chuck E Cheese (I was there FOOORRREVEER) has breast cancer. :(

What else to say?

hmmm...

yeah, don't know...did I mention I got pulled over in Cali? The police officer told me I was going 90. My Jeep does not go that fast and this is a fact. He ended up just giving me a harsh scolding ...no ticket or warning or anything. I think he realized that, in fact, my little 97 jeep wrangler 4 cylinder stands no chance of going 90 miles per hour.

In other news (and I mentioned it before) ...It's freaking hot outside!

No comments: