Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ladies Room Fashion Show!

I haven't done one of these in a couple weeks. Sorry! The main problem is I forget to take pictures. Plus, am I being too narcissistic? Oh well, I had to do one this week. You only get one picture too. :)

I wore an outfit the other day to see a band called Big Smith play. If you haven't heard them, go look  them up! I've had one of their songs stuck in my head all week.

It goes like this:

My overalls don't fit me anymore
Don't fit me anymore
Don't fit me anymore
My overalls dont' fit me anymore
Don't fit me anymore
No More

Hehe...so you can see that my boots I'm wearing are for certain my dancing boots. I love them!


tank: Plato's Closet not sure the brand
shorts: Plato's Closet- J.Crew
boots: Plato's Closet- no idea the brand

Silly picture, I know. Andy took it and I'm moving my arms. It will have to do. First of all, like I said, I love the boots! Second, I love the shorts! This outfit was soo fun, it will for sure make another appearance. I think I'm loving red right now. (remember the red jeans???)

No comments: