Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ladies Room Fashion Show

Alright! I did well this week! I remembered to take pics. It's been a few weeks since I've done this. In the past few weeks, I have really upped the amount of running and climbing I have been doing. I can see a difference for sure. See? I told you I was going to get in shape as soon as the Little Rock Marathon was over. Turns out though, I'm going to run marathon #2 this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes. I am proud to say that most of the stuff I wore this week is from Plato's Closet! Which by the way, it's a cool store, and if there is one near you, then check it out! 

If you aren't sure why I do this, I will tell you! It isn't because I think my clothing choices are the best out there. It isn't because I just love snapping photos of myself. (although it doesn't hurt...haha). It is more so I can show you that resale works!  Plus it helps me dress better. I need to make more of an effort to dress more put together. I mean come on! We own a clothing store! This helps me do it. If I know I need to post these, I put a tiny bit of more thought into what I will put on.


Shirt: junk food from Plato's Closet
Cardigan: No idea from Plato's Closet
Jeans: American Eagle from Plato's Closet
Sandals: Chacos

First of all...this has got to be one of the best t-shirts I own! Second, the jeans are comfy.


dress: Plato's Closet
cardigan: Hollister from Plato's Closet
leggings: American Eagle from Plato's Closet
Shoes: Toms from Masons

This dress is great! I am looking forward to dressing it up a little more with heels or something, but this was a good work outfit for sure...


T-shirt: Beauty's Boutique
Shorts: Prana from a looooooong time ago
Shoes: Toms from Plato's Closet

I went climbing after work, and these are my favorite climbing shorts...I hope they keep lasting and lasting because I have been climbing in them for nearly 6 years now! haha.


Tank: American Eagle from Plato's Closet
Jeans: Miss Me from Beauty's Boutique
Shoes: Toms from Warrens
Necklace: Plato's Closet

Plain and simple, and super comfortable...I am glad that it looks pretty good on...doesn't look like I didn't put any effort or thought in.

Necklace: Plato's Closet
Shirt: Plato's Closet
Capris: Big Star from Platos Closet
Shoes: Toms from Warrens

This is probably my least favorite of the week. I'm trying to embrace this style of shirt, but it isn't working. I'll keep trying. I need to look semi-fashionable at work.  Our backroom is lovely isn't it?

Dress: Plato's Closet
Shirt: Forever 21 from Plato's Closet
Tights: Plato's Closet
Boots: Plato's Closet

Pretty backroom? haha. I love this outfit...you can't see the sleeves and shoulders up close, but they are cool. The dress itself is cool, but it is so skin tight, that it is just not work appropriate. The shirt over it helps this out. It was a little too warm for this outfit today, so I don't think this dress will be making another appearance anytime soon.


Yep! I got the tutu at Plato's Closet!!! haha.  This is my outfit for tonight's $5 5k. I ran with the kids in the kiddie run and it was a good time.

No comments: