Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hola!!

Sorry that it has been a while since my last post. Things have been a bit crazy lately. The IUPUI Bridge Program is done with, so that is something off of my plate. Last weekend, Matt Rasure came up to visit me. I love that kid. We had good times.

*School starts in a week and I am super excited.

*I miss Brian soo much :(. He is in Germany, and I haven't gotten to talk to him since last Friday. He gets back on Monday and I can't wait!!!!!

*I have so much to say and no time to say it. Plus, my number of returning visitors are way down. Are you guys still here??? I miss you guys too :(.

*Is it possible to be a liberal conservative? If so, I think Matt has it down. He is so liberal but at the same time, so conservative. I took him to a dance club for a few minutes, and that was hilarious. He was telling me about a girl dancing up against him and about another girl that told him that he could smack her butt for a dollar. I laughed so hard. Good times...Good times...

*I met some random people on friday. They were really nice. They made breakfast for me and Matt on Sunday. Weird....

*once again...I have no time to really think about writing anything extra cool. Hopefully soon my brain will find something good to talk about!

1 comment:

um... yeah... said...

good to see an update! i get my hair cut by heidi today! woot! then i'm playing for a wedding this weekend. i'm excited to see what she'll do with it.

maybe i'll see you at peppers tonight? depends on whether i'm still at the rehearsal dinner...