Monday, August 22, 2005

sometimes i just feel the need to do these....

First best friend: Melissa Mink is the first one I remember...we met on the tornado slide...

First car: 94 geo tracker

First Love: Brian T

First kiss: real kiss? when i was 13 with some kid named Jason.

First screen name: ocmue814

First funeral: first one i remember is my grandpa...he died of lung cancer..

First tape/CD: I had tons of Patch the Pirate tapes growing up...but I think I had to share those with my sister. The first tape that sticks out in my mind was an amy grant tape that my dad got for christmas when i was in 8th grade and he gave it to me...but my mom thought that it was satanic music or something...so i would have to sneak to listen to it...ha

First pets: dog named snowball was my first dog.

First piercings/tattoos: my ears in second grade...first tattoo...when i was 19

First big trip: ft. meyers florida...that is where my grandma lived.

First time skiing: I lived in Colorado...so it is sad that I have never been.

First concert: this is funny...Rebecca St. James when I was in high school

First alcoholic drink: On my 21st b-day at the Cheesecake factory...i had a margarita..I know...I know...I am crazy.

First ticket violation: I don't even remember. ha.

First job: I had a paper route when I was going into 6th grade.

LASTS ---------

Last Kiss: Friday, August 12 before C. Brian left for Germany. I miss him. :( He comes back tonight!

Last car ride: just a few minutes ago...back from lunch

Last time you cried: been awhile, it was a little over 2 weeks ago...stupid fights...

Last movie watched: fraility...very good...you should watch it.

Last food you ate: chicken creole from yats.

Last item bought: gas...how depressing.

Last annoyance: it was a sympathy annoyance...for a friend that has to put up with a very annoying person.

Last time wanting to die: uh...never...that's a weird question.

Last alcoholic drink: a tequilla shot...at pepper's on saturday.

Last concert: ok...well...it depends on what a concert is...i saw neumatic at peppers on saturday...do great scott shows count as concerts? other than that...i saw sarah bauer...or ellery...ok...last big name? probably hootie and the blowfish.

Last phone call: hold on..let me check...it looks like it was Jason...last night.

Last time at the mall: saturday...I had to work.

3 comments:

um... yeah... said...

i hope we see you at the wedding today! :)

... said...

UPDATE! THE MASSES DEMAND IT!

I don't know how much longer I can hold them off...

um... yeah... said...

great to see you last night! yeah, and update this damned thing! haha!

i stand by asher's side...