Thursday, July 13, 2006

I learned my lesson.

So yesterday, I went to the climbing gym. Brian Math told me to warm up on this bouldering problem. If you are not sure what that means...then go here. I cannot accuratly describe it because I know no technical stuff. All I can say is you don't use ropes. Anyway, there was a mat underneath in case of a fall. Brian tells me when i get to the top, just fall. It's sort of high, I mean not that high, but sort of high. I broke a few bones in my life jumping out of trees. This was sort of scary. He instructs me not to land forward on my feet but back on my bootie...because landing on your feet is how bones get broken. So I get to the top, it takes me a few seconds to work up the courage to "fall." Well, my fall turned more into a jump. I landed on my feet, and my neck snapped forward and then back. I knew today was going to be a day of hurt. Brian tells me...I told you not to land on your feet. Well, my neck is so sore now, I'm not landing on my feet ever again. Dang him for getting me into this.

Jessie came over on Tuesday. She got her first Yat's experience. We then went and got stuff for margaritas and came back and made some.

Oh yeah...let me tell you, Monday, I got a taste of the most delicious little Pringle in the world. The flavor is Salsa Verde, and it's limited time only. So, on Tuesday, I went to the grocery store. They didn't have it. I was sad...so I went to another grocery store. They didn't have it either. I was telling Jessie about this lovely Pringle. I decide we should go try and find it. I call up the person who introduced me to this lovely little Pringle...he tells me he got it at a Wal-mart in Kentucky. Two problems: I'm not in Kentucky...AND I don't like Wal-mart. Well, I needed this little chip of goodness...so we set off for Wal-mart. We get to the Pringles section and they don't have it. Luckily enough, Jessie spots some little individual packs of Salsa Verde Pringles in a variety pack. I had to buy a crap load of Pringles just to get 6 little individual packs of Salsa Verde. It was worth it my friend. It was.

We came home, and we watched the documentary on why Walmart is evil...because it is. Sam, if you are still around and reading this...I know we need to trade DVDs. Soon...soon.

Tomorrow, I'm going to a pirate party.

Which leaves me with this question:

What's a pirate's favorite part of the body?

3 comments:

... said...

ooo ooo first comment gets to answer!!! Arrrrrrrrms!

Or Arrrrrteries?... there's some muscles you could put "arrrr" to if'n ya wanted to be a powerdork tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

The pirates fave part of the body is.....the Booty of course. Glad you are enjoying those Pringles. I've eaten almost the whole damn can of the ones I bought. Have fun in Kentucky!!

Anonymous said...

NO MORE JUMPING FROM ROCKS! I need you cast-free for the wedding! :)
-Sarah