Sunday, July 23, 2006

i guess my sister wants me to update...

My blog brings entertainment to her life.

It's been a crazy past week or so...lots of highs...lots of lows...

I went to Kentuckly last weekend to visit my friend Lori. I went to a pirate party. That was good times.


Don't I make a good pirate??? I also got to see some Cumberland folk. It was very random...and very good... My pirate costume was funny. ARRRRR...

The Johnson County Fair was this past week. You know I love a good fair. I made it down there...got to eat some corn. We got some great video...so we can make a fair video. It's gonna be crazy. Oh yes. The state fair is coming up. I can barely contain myself!!!

I had all kinds of blog worthy things that I have been saving up, but now I forget all of them.

MY COUSIN IS GETTING MARRIED ON SATURDAY!!! YAY FOR HER!

yep...

So what else is new and great and crazy???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should make our State Fair excursion a group outing. Get a whole bunch of people to go. Eat a lot of corn and fried stuff....see the Llamas!! Take a lot of stupid pics.
Sweeeeet! I can't wait!!

... said...

Kentuckly? Is that what we call the rednecked brand of dumbass luck they seem to have?
We had a show at a gay bar. I got two numbers, and I am now somebody's "Straight boyfriend." I don't know what to make of it, but it's not comfortable.

Kentuckly, I made it out with my patootie intact.

Anonymous said...

Asher, There are only two things that can happen when a straight guy goes to a gay bar, either you get numbers or you don't. The first time you go and DON'T get numbers, well that's not a comfortable feeling either! Anyway congrats, you basically know how every girl feels coming out of a club after being hit on by every guy she doesn't want anything to do with. You can probably learn a lot from this experience if you open your mind to some abstract thinking.

Rose you make a SWEET pirate! Too bad I am a ninja, and married, a marja as it were.... yeah. Well it'll never work out between us so we may as well be friends until we meet in battle. Until then; eat corn, have fun at the wedding, and take it easy.

-thom

rose said...

yes...when we meet in battle...you are going DOWN!!!

if i was at a lesbian bar...and nobody hit on me...I think I would be sad...

um... yeah... said...

you're the hottest pirate i've ever seen!! haha! :)