Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Time to update...

I can't believe it's been over a week! Time has been flying by. Life's been busy.

It's been fun though. The 4th of July has past. I went down to the canal...ate some corn.

Speaking of corn...this past weekend...I played some cornhole. That was fun.

It was a pretty great weekend. I feel like I have all kinds of weight lifted off my shoulders...that could make for an interesting post...yet...I still can't be that mean. Maybe one day. All I have to say is this:

there is no chance. EVER. don't even ever think about it...it won't happen...i'm too selfish...I won't do anything you want...sorry. You think I've changed...it's because I realized I was doing everything for you. I was stuck up your butt for 9 months. I had you on such a pedastool. I don't know why. Maybe it was a lapse in judgement. I defended you since the break up...said you were a nice guy. Even wanted to give you a chance. Forget that. I don't know why I ever did that. I should have spoken my mind to you. Of course...everything was my fault wasn't it? Right? Because it's crazy that other guys may see interest in me. Obviously, I should do something to prevent that...right? I certainly must be hoping for their attention. I thrive it right? Must be really flirty or something...couldn't be the qualities I possess as a person...could it? I didn't date any of those guys did I? Need I remind you what you did? Still, you throw these things n my face. WE'VE BEEN BROKEN UP ALMOST A YEAR! I moved on...you certainly moved on...remember? Get over it, and stop making me feel like a bad person. And now...that's the first time I have ever said anything negative to you on this blog. This is still pretty nice. It's been a year now...get over it!

k.

So I did a run last Tuesday...It was a 4-mile run. It was my best pace per mile yet for a race...I goal was to break 30 minutes...and I killed that! The official time was 29:35...7:23 pace. I'm getting closer and closer to breaking 7 minutes a mile in a race. Sweet. I met up with Jonathan close to the finish line to finish out the race with him...we had a little race. I think I won.

See?

4 comments:

... said...

My Dad is a cornhole guru. He has trained me well, and I look forward to seeing you on the field of battle.

Also I played ladderball recently, holy fun it's the crap.

kbye

Anonymous said...

Hey, one of the guys that thinks you're cool, finds you interesting, and is completely off the market who just enjoys your views on life here.

Nice job on the run! That is a great time and it looks like you gave mr beernuts a run for his money. I couldn't tell who won but I think I see a sasquach in the background.

Take care,
-thom

rose said...

ah...thanks thom :)

asher...I'll kick your bootie...

matt...yeah.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel that way... I am praying for you, and I really mean it with all sincerity.