Monday, December 11, 2006

LAME

So, yeah...this is my year in review.

2006 year in review

1.) Where did you ring in 2006?
In Broadripple...at Nathan's friend's house. It was sorta fun.

2.) What was your status by Valentine's Day?
I was "in a relationship" with Nathan...

3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
yeah...all year. blah.

4.) How did you earn your keep?
any one of several different jobs I like to keep all at one time...

5.) Did you have to go to the hospital?
not that I remember.

6.) Did you encounter the police?
yeah, got pulled over once...and so did my dad.

7.) Where did you go on vacation?
Well, let's see...I went to Arizona in January, and Florida in March, then for climbing, I've been to Kentucky a bunch, and Alabama, and Georgia. Oh, I also, did a small trip to Chicago, and a trip to Wisconsin. I consider all of those vacation stuff.

8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?
my Jeep.

9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
umm...yeah. I'm 24. Everybody gets married.

10.) you know anybody who passed away?
not anybody I knew personally.

11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
yeah...I see them around from time to time.

12.) Did you move anywhere?
I'm always moving.

13.) What sporting events did you go to?
uh...some pacers games.

14.) What concerts did you go to?
I think just Ellery...it wasn't a good year for me as far as concerts...oh yeah...and The Elms.

15.) Are you registered to vote?
yep.

16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
yep.

17.) Where do you live now?
Indianapolis.

18.) Describe your birthday.
I celebrated my birthday for several days straight...including a great trip to the state fair.

19.) What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
wear socks with sandals and think it's cool...:)

20.) What is one thing you regretted this year?
I don't like regrets...but I sort of regret the fact that I stayed with Nathan all the way till May...that was a load of umm...well fun.


21.) What's something you learned about yourself?
that I love climbing...and I don't need lots of possesions...nor do I need a bed to sleep in.

22.) Any new additions to your family?
i've had some cousins that had some babies.

23.) What was your best month?
hmm...I don't know...that's hard. I like a lot of the months...but October was really good.

24.) What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by?
how much i brought sexyback (haha)

25.) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (shitty) to 10 (excellent)?
9.75


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#19, were they sport sandals and wool hiking sox? If so, it is THE ULTIMATE sox with sandals combo for outdoorsy people, goes well with the Jeep and climbing gear!

You can compare the good and bad attempts at sox with sandals here http://www.sandalandsoxer.co.uk/home.htm but it isn't entirely safe for work(one nudist guys bum, in sox and sandals of course.)

-thom

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.